Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beautiful Land! Beautiful Earth!

My beloved spoke and said to me,
   “Arise, my darling,
   my beautiful one, come with me.
11 See! The winter is past;
   the rains are over and gone.
12 Flowers appear on the earth;
   the season of singing has come,

Isn't that a great passage?
Its a passage in the bible that Carolyn and myself added music and sung at my wedding, and its a passage that a friend spoke to me about at the beginning of the year!

And isn't it amazing that our words have power! Since I heard this passage again, Greece has been in bloom and not stopped flowering.
I've seen new wild flowers that I've never seen before and Greece has been Green for a lot longer than the previous years.
Summer comes and everything goes brown.
BUT this year everything has remained green.


Nature at work!

Beautiful Olive tree


Above my village in the Mountain of Hortiatis

Poppy fields!

In the DVD 'What the Bleep do we know', it talks about how its been scientifically proven that the water in our body changes shape as we speak things over ourselves. 'I'm fat!... I'm ugly!...I look Tired!... I'm beautiful... I feel happy, pretty, etc.' - Now thats food for thought about how we see ourselves! And how we need to be to one another!

I wonder if thats the same as we speak good things over the earth! Or that we look after our planet and remain aware about the enviroment, maybe the earth will naturally repair itself. They say that the ozone layer is repairing itself due to awareness of our world and how we look after it!


And last but not least, I have just recently starting singing and playing my guitar with Oliver and my niece. Its been such a wonderful time together and a joy to do it!

So I end again with this passage - maybe something for us all to enjoy!

My beloved spoke and said to me,
   “Arise, my darling,
   my beautiful one, come with me.
11 See! The winter is past;
   the rains are over and gone.
12 Flowers appear on the earth;
   the season of singing has come,

No comments:

Post a Comment