Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets start at the very beginning...



January 2011... what a great way to start the year. my first blog... I'm so excited!

I desire more than anything to be a blessing to people, and to inspire people around me.

I try to live out my life as a full expression of who I am and all that I was created to be. Living in the present and living to the full...
All my passions, whether it be my little boy or sewing, I do with a spirit and my soul.

I am a stranger in this land, unsure of what the future holds for me. A scary thought process...

In this season, I find myself in between Thessaloniki and Shokdra (in Albania). My husband is doing Field work for a Phd. And I'm exploring this land with him...

What an exciting season to be in, and I invite you to join me.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment