Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunny England!

Having just gotten over a rotton cold, I thought it was about time I caught up with the blogging world.

I had a wonderful few weeks with family and friends.
Wonderful English country walks, good Indian take outs, chin wags with fab friends and Brigthon.

Here are a few highlights...

With the beautiful Davages.
Hanging out Talitha

Jemima and Johnny.

Fish and Chips on Brighton sea front

Taking over the childrens playground with my lovely friend Jo.

The cutest... Megan.

Beautiful Sasha, Julia, Ruby and Beatrice.


Obviously you'll notice there were no boys there, but I failed to take photos during those points. But we did have a wonderful time with James, Jaydon and Will!

It was such a wonderful and rich time catching up with friends and family all over the country. We are truely blessed by such a fab bunch.

Jamie is still in the UK and gets back at the end of the week, then we're back up to Albania for a while. I'm really looking forward to getting up there and seeing whats in store for us in this next chapter of our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment